Application dates to graduate programs for the 2019-2020 Fall Semester is between 29 April-19 June 2018.
METU GRADUATE SCHOOL OF INFORMATICS
Programs that accept student applications for fall semester of 2019-2020 Academic year
INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT
• Information Systems M.S.
• Information Systems M.S. non-thesis
• Information Systems Ph.D.
• Information Systems Ph.D. (after Undergraduate)
• Software Management M.S. non-thesis (second education)
• Cybersecurity M.S. non-thesis
HEALTH INFORMATICS DEPARTMENT
• Medical Informatics M.S.
• Medical Informatics M.S. non-thesis
• Medical Informatics Ph.D.
• Bioinformatics M.S.
COGNITIVE SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
• Cognitive Science M.S. non-thesis
• Cognitive Science Ph.D.
MODELLING AND SIMULATION DEPARTMENT
• Multimedia Informatics M.S.