IS100 Midterm Make-up Exam Announcement:
IS100 Midterm Make-up Exam will be held within the week April 25-29, 2016. The exact time will be sent according to student class schedules attached to their petitions (dilekce).
The students who want to appy IS100 Make-up exam should bring the following documents until April 22, by 4:00 pm to the IS100 Helpdesk room (Informatics Institute B-103):
- Your Make-up petition (use IS100 Make-up Exam Petition Template)
- The signed official documents supporting your make-up excuse.
- Your course schedule
- If you have exams within the week April (25-29), insert them in your class schedule indicating their time and course name.
Any late petition will be dismissed.
Your official documents (See item 2 above) can be one followings:
- Official Health Report: You should bring a Medical report which is approved by METU Medical Center.
- Exam Conflict: You should bring a paper signed by the instructor of the course that conflicted with your IS100 exam slot.
Furthermore, first read IS100 FAQ (http://ii.metu.edu.tr/tr/faq-about-is100) for detailed make-up issues. For any specific questions, please contact your Teaching Assistant. THE EXAM CANNOT BE HELD AT A LATER TİME. There is no makeup of a makeup!
IS100 Helpdesk room is located in the Informatics Institute (you can find it from the METU Interactive Map: http://map.metu.edu.tr/category/3/academic-buildings)
IS100 Helpdesk room working hours: 09:30 – 12:30, 13:30 – 16:30 on weekdays.